Everyone is to be congratulated when they graduate. It is the end of a long period of studying, the end of an era and the start of the rest of your life.
However, that new path may be fraught with difficulties. Apart from the obvious issue around student debt or accommodation, there is the question of employment.
Now you move in to the real world and that is not going to be easy.
You might want to be choosy about your job or the company, but is that thought a luxury? You will also see that there are new expectations upon you. Your character, attitude and personality now come in to close examination.
As a young graduate, you are facing huge challenges as you embark on a new phase in your life. Independence and adventure await but so too, hardship, learning curves and a lot of uncertainty.
Who will benefit from this training?
You will leave university with a degree, but you will arrive at the door of a prospective employer the same as thousands of others.
All looking to impress and to be offered the chance of a career.
How ready are you for that moment?
This one day intensive training is for people who have recently graduated, or who are due to graduate shortly.
It is for those who need confidence building about the future, who need to understand and appreciate the issues that will come up in an interview, and who feel they need practical support and guidance to make themselves ready.
By the end of the day delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- How to write a stimulating CV with appropriate keywords
- How to ensure you bring attention to your skills and abilities in your CV
- How to concoct a precise CV
- How to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a way that makes yourself understood clearly
- An understanding of the perils of body language
- How to ensure you focus on others when they are talking
- How to ensure you answers questions directly and succinctly
- How to develop the strength of character to overcome adversity
- How to show leadership skills
In order to ensure that everyone is able to participate fully,
numbers are strictly limited to 20 per day.
The cost per participant is £200
Refreshments and lunch are provided.
Delegates will receive an information pack and certificate of attendance
at the end of the training, with an opportunity to keep in contact with us
to develop follow-up workshops as required.